This is so much better than that “kissing strangers for the first time” video
One of the guys is from Victorious. I liked this though.
I loved this.. So much better than the kissing one.
This is fantastic
YOUNG MISHA COLLINS MAKES ME WANT TO STAB MY EYEBALLS OUT AND CAATCH MYSELF ON FIRE
I AM SO ANGRY
fuck me unfff
Mother fuckin’ Jim Carrey
i have searched
for this gifset
for all eternity
this is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GUY KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE…
you know, just your regular work week.
This is one of those “I scrolled down hoping for an explanation” things
Dude went to a Magic: The Gathering tournament and saw a whole lot of ass hanging out and decided to have fun with it.
This dude is also banned from said tournament because this photoset got so popular and it was considered insulting to the players…….
A true martyr.
this guy is my fucking idol
his pained face just makes this
this man is my hero
this is my favorite post tho
He looks like the pained son of Samwell Tarly and Jon Snow
This made me love this fandom even more, I didn’t think that was even possible.
one day this stupid fandom will stop ruining posts and disappear off the face of this earth
today, apparently, is not that day
1. When a boy who leaves goosebumps on every inch of your skin tries to play you his favorite song, don’t let him. He’ll get it stuck in your head and under your fingertips and when he leaves, you won’t be able to listen to it without feeling like you’re choking.
2. Don’t let him touch you all over no matter how much you want to feel him against you. Leave a few spots untouched so that when you’re sleeping alone again, at least your left wrist and an inch of your right hip won’t sting with the remaining burn of his mouth.
3. Don’t let him break your ribs.
4. Don’t watch the sunset with him. He’ll poison it. You won’t be able to look at the sky without swallowing a mouthful of him.
5. Don’t mistake wasps for butterflies. Sometimes when you feel your stomach flutter and your hands start to shake it’s pain, not love.
6. Just because he tells you he loves you doesn’t mean he’s going to stay.
7. It’s okay to delete his number after he kisses the pretty girl he met when he was drunk. It’s okay to leave when he hurts you. You don’t have to keep falling into him.
8. When he tells you that you’re beautiful, try to remember that you were beautiful before him too.
9. Just because he reads and smokes cigarettes and talks about the stars doesn’t mean he’s your soulmate.
10. After you kiss him, remember to wash your mouth out right away so he doesn’t burn into your tongue.
11. He’ll kiss you in the rain and take you to little coffee shops. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes and kiss your nose. He’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear but six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting him that you miss him and he won’t respond.
12. Your heart is going to break a million times. It’s going to feel like the world is falling apart around you. Your lungs will stop working some nights. You find yourself grabbing at your bones trying to hold yourself together. You’re going to feel like you’re dying. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight."
- for future reference (via revoult)